Boracay is the most famous destination in Philippines. If you are visiting Philippines then Boracay is must visit among all. It is famous for it’s Night life ,beautiful White Beach and water sports such as- JetSki, Para Sailing, Banana Boat, Flouting slides, Snorkeling sites, Scuba and many more.
Boracay has main staying location – Station 1, station 2 and station 3. The white beach connects all 3 stations. You can easily walk on white beach to go from one station to other . It was an amazing experience walking on white sand beach. The beach is really beautiful and many Cafe’s, restaurants are situated on beach side.
All the stations are very well connected with road also and Tri-cycle is available for ride. They charge more than the usual fair from foreigners.
Hotel in Boracay
Boracay is a destination which has economy to luxury stay. This place is full of mini hotels which offer rooms in 500 peso to 800 peso per day. On the other hand, luxury hotel such Shangri-la also have property with private beach. The room cost per night is around 14000 peso depending on season.
ACTIVITIES IN BORACAY
There are many activities to be done in Boracay depending on your choice and weather. To cover all the places and activities i would recommend atleast 3 days stay. This place is best to do all the water sports comparatively other Island in Philippines.
1. Island Hopping: Island Hopping duration is only 3-4 hours. The group tour and private boat tours are available. The price for group tour is 800 peso per person and for small private boat good for 2 to 3 people is 2000 peso. The time duration is same for both the tours.
They will stop the boat near to Crocodile beach for snorkeling. you can buy bread to feed small fishes as there are many fish. You can just hold the bread in your hand and group of fish will move towards you. One of the awesome experience ever had. Second Island is Crystal Cove, it has some fun activities. The entry charges are 200 pesos per person.
2. Puka Beach: It is located at the northern end of Boracay. You can find colorful and rare Puka shells as the island name. The water is crystal clear that touches the shoreline.
3. Water Sports: Many agencies/companies offer water sports at very big scale. Here you will find all the activities in reasonable rate in comparison to other Island in Philippines. These activities are available on other side of Island. You have to take tri-cycle to reach other side. Para Sailing cost was 1800 Pesos per person and 2500 Pesos for two. Scuba diving was 2000 per person (The cost is vary on providers). Banana Ride was in 300 Pesos per person for 15 minutes. Jet Skiing 2000 peso for 30 minutes. Flying fish ride around 600 pesos for 15 minuets. These all I tried and enjoyed a lot.
- Diniwid Beach: This beach is famous for Spider house restaurant and Spider house beach resort. We spent around 4 hours on Spider house and enjoyed the stay. Pizza and pasta are awesome at this place . You can jump into water at any time .We even got lucky to see big Turtle flouting on water near to Spider House.
- Pub Crawl: This is one of the night life activity in Boracay. Per person charges is 1000 Peso with 5 drinks as complimentary and they will take you to 5 different Pubs. This is the gateway to meet new people and make new friends.
Fire Dance: It is one of the highlights of Boracay stay . Many restaurant offers fire dance. Their artist dance on music beats holding fire on their both hands. It was amazing to watch those steps. The dance looked very dangaerous as well , since they were moving around with these fire lit ropes .The fire dance start every evening from 7 PM on-wards and it last till 8 PM. This is available at station 1 on White Beach side.
D-MALL: This is a shopping site and best for buying souvenir. Countless food joints can be found at D-mall. Many famous once – Army Navy, McDonald, Jollibee, start bucks etc are also located here. Even Indian food Restaurant is also located there , however the food is average.
OVERALL we enjoyed our stay in Boracay and planning to visit again in March or April.